1. Bachelor degree or above in visual communication, graphic design or art design, and more than three years of graphic design related work experience;
2. Possess solid design skills, excellent aesthetic ability and artistic accomplishments, quick thinking with creativity;
3. Have strong comprehension ability, and be able to complete text layout design with high quality; there is opportunity for you to participate in book design, exhibition presentation visual system design and space environment identification system design, and also able to participate in various exhibitions, expanding your own research, editing, and creativity ability；
4. Proficient in various types of graphic design software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc., familiar with SU, Rhino, Auto Desk and other architectural design software is preferred;
5. Passionate about design, pursue creativity and interestingness of visual language, and have curiosity.